The Championships are open to all Active Member and Associate Member countries of FAI who may enter:
- 6 pilots in class PF1m (foot launch, male) + 1 pilot PF1f (foot launch, female)
- 6 pilots in class PL1 (paratrike) + 1 wheelchair pilot
- 4 pilots + copilot in class PL2 (paratrike tandem)
Entries must be made on the official Entry Form, at the end of this page.
If applications, with fees paid, are not received by february 01, 2022, the entry may be refused.
The entry fee is:
- €450 (four hundred euros) for Pilot and Copilot in Each Class
- €150 (one hundred and fifty euros) for Team Leader, Assistant, Mechanic, Guest.
The entry fees are to be paid by bank transfer to the following account:
Bank: BANCO DO BRASIL S.A.
Bank details for transfer between Brazilian accounts:
CBPM – Confederação Brasileira de Paramotor
Banco do Brasil
Conta corrente 10953-3
or Paypal (extra fee +6,5%)
Paypal ID: email@example.com
include the 6,5% fee in the amount to be transferred
Before Sign Up – Please prepare:
1. Passport photo (identification data page)
2. FAI licence picture (2022)
3. Attach letter of authorisation from NAC-FAI
4. If fees paid, are not received by february 01, 2022, the entry may be refused.
The entry fee includes:
- Competition operations (setting, controlling and evaluating the tasks)
- All competition materials (maps, task descriptions, control point atlases, etc.)
- Free use of the airfield and free entry to all official events.
- Place for each team with water, electricity and one tent